Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Favorites - Trapped!

Today's prompt: What is your favorite store? Write about what you would do if you got trapped there overnight.



Dana Lee wrote:

I am an office supply junkie. I love office supplies and I always have more than I need. My favorite store is Office Depot. (Primarily because of its close proximity to my house.)

If I got stuck there overnight I would feel like I was in Heaven probably. First I would write (insert random various famous person names) was here in different locations throughout the store. I would probably open all of the post it notes and post various riddles throughout the store. The computers would have to be given new backgrounds. All of the technology would be tested out to its full potential.  I would color with the crayons and write letters to my friends on the stationary. Last but not least all of this activity would be recorded in a notebook which would then be taken home with me to reminisce on at a later date.


Melody Joy wrote:

I’m going to have to go with Walmart. They have everything there. If I got trapped inside Walmart overnight, I would probably start by eating my weight in my favorite fresh fruits, fancy cheeses, and ice cream. Then, I would head over to the toy section and go to town. I would ride a bike up and down the aisles of the store, conduct an orchestra of toys that make noises, pretend to be a pirate-Jedi with the swords, and see how high I could kick the bouncy balls. Then, I would head over to the household area and make the biggest fort ever out of stacks of storage bins. By then I’d probably have another snack or two, watch a movie on all dozen or so big screen TV’s, and then I’d make myself a bed in my epic fort of pillows and bean bag chairs... And pray that they don’t call the police when they find me in the morning.


Pope Jon wrote:

I think my favorite store would have to be Steam.

Assuming that being trapped there means I'm in virtual space, I would actually avoid most of my favorite games. I would probably find peaceful dating sim or sports game and stay there for the night so would be safe from medieval battles, hostile aliens, and all forms of the undead.

Not sure if I would try to sleep, as cyber space doesn't seem very comfortable. I wonder if I could bring anything back with me. If so, I'd probably find my way to a create a character, and make myself into some B.A. warrior so I could some back super ripped and with some magic abilities.

I suppose I would also see if I could find a way to put some big discounts on games I've yet to buy. Although, if I'm going to do that, I might as well just steal them... Now I realize that I would spend a good portion of the night struggling with the moral dilemma I just invented.


No comments:

Post a Comment