Monday, January 5, 2015

All About Me Monday - Job Interviews

Today's Prompt: What would you say about yourself if being interviewed for a job position that you didn't really want? List three of your strengths and weaknesses.

Dana Lee said:


Hello,

I would like to start off with saying that this job is as a last resort. I have always been told that honesty is the best policy. Please excuse my abruptness. However, desperate times call for desperate measures so I might as well discuss my strengths and weaknesses as you just asked of me.

As stated earlier I am honest almost to a fault. It will often get me in trouble because I do not always think before I speak. However, there is no point in lying, is there? Secondly, believe it or not, I am very friendly. I aim to please people around me. Last but not least I am intelligent and I know that I can do a lot of good for your business.

Now, my weaknesses. A subject that I enjoy talking about more than I should because it allows me to reflect on what I need to work on. I am impulsive which I kind of touched on earlier. I rely too much on technology in order to navigate through this crazy world. Last but not least, I get easily invested in people that I meet too easily.

I hope this helps you to make your decision. Thank you for your time.


Chuck C. said:

My strengths:
- Being honest and open with my feelings when dealing with customers.
- Hydroponic plant growth and maintenance.
- Extensive knowledge of Willie Nelson lyrics.

My weaknesses:
- Serious opposition to authority.
- Crippling attention deficit disorder.
- A bit of a light weight.


Melody Joy said:


Hello. My name is Melody and I am interviewing for the position of Used Car Salesman. Most of my experience involves working with animals and children, and my only prior retail experience was when I was a cashier at a gas station.

Three of my strengths are: honesty, attention to details, and putting the needs of the customers first.

Three of my weaknesses are: lack of social skills, addressing everyone like I would a child, and always taking no for an answer.


For more information on our blog, please read our welcome page by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment