Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday Favorites - Personal Ads

Who is your favorite character from a young adult fiction novel? Write a personal ad for them.


Pope Jon wrote:


Single white bastard looking for wife or wench who is willing to remain a secret. I'm a Brother of the Night's Watch, so I can't provide you with any money or be with you for more than a few hours in the middle of a night. I'm extremely loyal and loving, and consider myself to be a family man. I love pets, specifically ones that will tear a man's throat out on their master's behalf, and am a firm believer of the old gods. I am a lover and a capable fighter, and love being spontaneous.

I can never openly acknowledge any relationships, but I hope to find someone who will be my lovely little secret. Send a raven with a message for "Lord Snow" to Castle Black if you're interested, and be sure to not speak of this ad in any detail.



Dana Lee wrote:

Luna Lovegood

Single white witch seeking single white wizard (Need not be mudblood)

I enjoy frolicking and riding on threstles. They are really kind creatures when you get to know them. I also enjoy finding extraordinary uses for ordinary items throughout the world. Looking for someone who is willing to explore the world with an open mind.


Chuck C. wrote:

Horace Slughorn

Age: 80

Occupation: Retired Potions Professor and Head of Slytherin House at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Hobbies: Reading and long walks through the forbidden forest.

About me: Some say that I am a bit of a shut-in, a washout, a has-been. It's been said that I "was" a good wizard in my day. Well, I think that's unfair. I still brew a mean polyjuice potion and when I throw parties, look out; they are slammin'.

Message me if: You love a man with experience and class, someone with wisdom to share.

Don't message me if: You were in Hufflepuff. Sorry; you're a bunch of pansies and you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment