Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wacky Wednesday - Mythical Postcards

Today's prompt: Write a postcard from a mythical creature who travels by hot air balloon.




Dana Lee wrote:

Dear mum and pop,
I am here traveling into Always Always Land. As you know I have been traveling by hot air balloon for the past week. I should be arriving shortly. I have high hopes that my class reunion will go swimmingly. Herman the Unicorn already promised to save me a dance. You know I have always had a crush on him. But I also know that Unicorns and Hippogriffs should never mate. You told me before that that is a dangerous combination. I never understood the true meaning of your warning until I met Thaddeus the Unigriff. He reeked of bad news.
Anyways, we are about to land so I will make sure to write you soon. Love,
Hermina


Chuck C. wrote:

Hey, this is Barish the Gnome again, coming at you from the spectacular Austrian country side. The hills are truly alive with the sound of awesome. I'm stuck here for a few days, as my balloon requires repairs from bird attacks. Hope I can get going soon; the beaches of Greece are calling me.


Melody Joy wrote:

Dearest Hubert:

I miss you! I’ve just passed the border and made it into the Netherlands! The balloon continues to fare well, as do I. I am so grateful for you and the rest of the fairies for supporting my travels. I look forward to returning to you with the many treasures I have picked up along my travels.

From: Jelina


For more information on our blog, please read our welcome page by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment