Monday, June 8, 2015

All About Me Monday - Fruit Salad

Today's Prompt: If you were a fruit, what type would you be? Why?


Dan Christmann wrote:

I think if I were a fruit I would be a tomato, not because there are any specific qualities of the tomato that I think are like me, but because of its ambiguous history. I think it was the medieval Europeans who thought that the tomato was extremely poisonous? When I was a kid I think I perfectly understood that sentiment, though now I also see positive sides to them. Plus, is it even a fruit? Of course it is, because science says so. But the tomato is a little weird like that and like me. We are both the outsiders in your salad bowl.



Dana Lee wrote:

Strawberries
so sensual and sweet
How I wish one day
I could be sensual
I could be sexy

Strawberries
Let me embrace you
Let me be you
Let me
for just one day
Have your sexiness
and your sensuousness




Pope Jon wrote:

Probably an eggplant.

I don't really have a lot of deep, philosophical reasons for this. I suppose I chose eggplant primarily because eggplants are very off-beat. They don't just to your mind right away as a choice of fruit. Not to say people don't think of me when they think of humans, it's just that I'm very unorthodox.

Here's me being cuddled by a cute chick: 



Also, I've been told by multiple people that just the thought or sight of me is enough to make them laugh, and I feel like eggplants have a similar vibe to them. It's almost just funny that they exist.

Plus, I could totally see myself becoming a wizard someday, and then I could be just like this guy: 




For more information on our blog, please read our welcome page by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment