Saturday, June 20, 2015

Saturday Extras!

Prompt: What is something you had to learn the hard way?


Dana Lee wrote:

I had to learn that I cannot always be in control of my life. God has the ultimate control because he knows what is best for my life. I have free will and am able to make my own decisions. However, these decisions need to be made according to what God wants for my life. My life plan does not always necessarily match with what God's plan for my life.


Prompt: Write a postcard from a mythical creature who travels by hot air balloon.


Pope Jon wrote:

First of all, I'm the realist.

Second, this Pokemon is not from the original 151, so it's not important that you recognize it in the least bit.


Drifloon.

What's sad, is that Drifloon is the not dumbest idea for a Pokemon. I can say with comfort that Klefki is the dumbest.


No, I didn't make either one up.

TO THE POSTCARD!

Drifloon,

Drifloon drifloon drifloon. Drif drif drifloon, loon drif loon loon drifloon. Drif loon, loon drif drifloon drifloon drifloon drif drif drif. Drifloon loon drif loon loon drifloon DRIFloon!

Drifloon drif,

Drifloon.


Prompt: What is your favorite natural sound? Describe it as if hearing it for the first time.


Chuck C. wrote:

Birds chirping? Beautiful. The frogs croaking in a pond? Haunting. My favorite natural sound? The thunderous, echoing, reverberating sound of human flatulence, especially when it is I that generate it. Nothing is more satisfying than shaking the windows with your butt wind. Nothing.


For more information on our blog, please read our welcome page by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment