Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Wacky Wednesday - Pirates Have Birthdays, Too, Right?

Today's prompt: Write a birthday invitation from a mechanized pirate.


Dana Lee wrote:

Ahoy mates! It's me birthday party. Please. come. to. my. party. I am turning 128 years old!
Day: When the mood strikes
Time: When the sun hits the water
Where: Between Neverland and that place where Wall-e lives.

Gifts. are. not. required.

hope. to. see. you. there.


Chuck C. wrote:

Hey everyone! Its Mecha-Blackbeard's 30th birthday! You are cordially invited to join the fesitivies aboard the S.S Barish. Tonight's delicacies will include petrol-marinated sea bass, Motor oil ribeyes, and WD-40 Martini's. We got the booze, you bring the party!


Melody Joy wrote:

Captain Smith,

It would do me a great honor if you were able to attend my birthday party this year. I know in the past we have had our differences since I once caused your ship to run aground and you once blew off half my body, but I do hope that we can let our bygones be bygones and be friends. After all, thanks to modern technology, you now have a better ship than before, and I have a better body than before. If you are unable to join me in the celebrations, please feel free to send some of your finest rum or women as a gift. I will also accept pieces of eight.

Sincerely,
Captain Mecha

Photo courtesy of: http://msnegative24.deviantart.com/art/Robot-Pirate-Island-212963710

We want to wish our writer Dana Lee a happy birthday! She's not a mechanized pirate, but she's still pretty cool. Happy Birthday, Dana Lee!!! Thanks for all your hard work!


For more information on our blog, please read our welcome page by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment