Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Wacky Wednesday - Chickens

Today's prompt: Why did the chicken cross the road?


Pope Jon wrote:

To inspire the world’s greatest anti-joke.


Dana Lee wrote:

It's funny you ask that. I have been asked this so often and it's something I can't bear to answer. I am but an old tree. I have seen this chicken cross the road every day about twenty times a day. Yet, he never accomplishes anything. He crosses the road and then sits on the other side like he is waiting for someone or something.

Until one day...

The chicken finally accomplished what he hoped to accomplish. It all makes sense to me now! You see, there are lakes on either side of the road. The chicken kept seeing his reflection in the lake and was attempting to visit with what he thought was the other chicken. Another chicken did appear by the road on this particular day. He also kept crossing the road for the same reason until they were both on the same side and they were able to leave the road together and be the best of friends.


Chuck C. wrote:

Why did the chicken cross the road? None of your business; am I being detained? Do you have a warrant? Does the fourth amendment have any meaning to you whatsoever? Come back to me with a subpoena or leave my property.


For more information on our blog, please read our welcome page by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment