Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Favorites - Adrift!

What is your favorite body of water? (Could be one in particular or a general type.) Write about being adrift there.


Dana Lee wrote:

My favorite body of water is the Tahquamenon falls. I went as a child with my parents and they are just beautiful.

If I were to be adrift there I imagine it would be nothing less than amazing. I imagine never being thirsty because I would just drink the water all day. I assume it tastes like root beer. I would lay in the water at night, put my head back, and just let the water take me wherever it wants. When tourists come to see the falls, I would be known as that girl who lives in the falls and it would be pretty amazing.

Photo courtesy of: Don Flett

Chuck C. wrote:

Of all the bodies of water that I have been to, Lake Michigan is by far the most beautiful. The scene of the sun setting of the west coast of Michigan is, in my mind, one of the most moving scenes in God's creation. The warm orange glow rolling over the blue water while the cool breeze washes over you is in experience everyone should have. If you ever get the chance, make it up to Sleeping Bear Dunes. I promise you won’t regret it.


Melody Joy wrote:

My favorite body of water would have to be the ocean. I don’t have any one in particular since I haven’t spent enough times at enough oceans to pick a favorite, but I would prefer someplace tropical. Being adrift in the ocean would be the most dangerous simply because of a lack of access to clean drinking water. Just the same, I don’t think I would mind too much to be adrift on the ocean for a little while, with the waves bouncing me up and down and the possibility of seeing whales, dolphins, and even sharks. Who knows? Maybe I would be rescued by a whale and we could become best friends forever. I’ve always wanted to be best friends with a whale.



For more information on our blog, please read our welcome page by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment