Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wacky Wednesday - Poetic Pigs (POETRY WEEK!)

Write a rhyming poem written by a pig.


Melody Joy wrote:

I am a pig.
I wear a wig.
I do a jig.
I like to dig.
I saw a twig.
Look! A rig.
Now I zig.

Watch me zig
From the rig
I use the twig
To dig, dig, dig!
Free, I jig
With my wig.
I am a pig.


Chuck C. wrote:

My Obsession

Ribs, Chops, and Bacon.
Oh the delicious, it’s got me ashaken.

Sweet, Salty, Spicy, and meaty
Sure beats the heck out of wheaties.

Is it wrong? Is it askew?
That really depends on your view.

Sure I eat my own kind
Open your mind though, and you'll find

If you were in my shoes,
You would too.

Sure I am a pig
As far as deals go, it’s not that big.

If human was as good as Bacon,
You too, would be Taken.


Dana Lee wrote:

Apparently I helped pick this prompt. Melody Joy asked me to name an animal and without hesitation I said pig. (Pigs are my favorite animals.) So here is my piggy poem:

When Pigs can fly
buy: Theadore da Pig

Peeple say "If Pigs cood fly"
I say when pigs can fly
We will fly hiiii up into the skye
Over da moon
and into da starz

People say "If Pigs cood fly"
I saw one da otter day
Flying in a airplane
Flew right over mi hed
Take dat hoomans

We will conquer the world
Us pigs can do whatever we want
We are smart
We are underestimated
When pigs can fly?
Nonsense!
When humans can
learn
how
to
talk
to
us
pigs!

The End.


For more information on our blog, please read our welcome page by clicking here.

To read the new poetry blog run by our own Dana Lee, check it out here: versoliberopoetry.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment